A new toll road opened in Brisbane in 2012 and Zeroseven was given the task of bringing information about this online as well as making the act of paying a toll easy to use. It was important that the website was very usable, clean and clear, but with a bit of zing to make it stand out from the crowd.
The site contains a range of unique interactive features to familiarise the user with the road and the tolls. These tools include toll calculators and a route planner integrated with Google Maps with interchange animation maps and drive through simulator videos.
A big part of the project was the redevelopment of the front end of the tolling portal, to make it easier for customers to pay a toll and manage their accounts and passes online. This involved careful user journey planning based on the specific features of the tolling system.
- User interface development of tolling portal and integration with the backend tolling system
- Brand development
- Route Planner interactive map
- User experience design and information architecture
- Pull-out interchange maps
- Digital newsletters
- Content Management System (CMS)