The Your Health in Mind website provides expert information about mental illness, treatments, psychiatrists, and how to get help, especially for Australians and New Zealanders.
The site is produced by the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) in collaboration with subject matter experts, including psychiatrists and other health professionals.
RANZCP has outlined the below requirements:
- Showcase “Your health in mind” branding and experience
- Kentico CMS, Ultimate License, on version 8.2
- Responsive design for mobile, tablet and browser
- User centered design and information architecture and analysis
- Widget based approach to editing experience for maximum flexibility
- WCAG AA compliance
- Internal site search and articles pages with social media share
- Simple style guide of widget uses for editors to maintain professional look and feel
Zeroseven has worked with RANZCP to establish content and digital services to deliver clear messaging to the mental health user’s needs. The website was developed with an end to end user journey that is efficient and relevant, making it easy to transact digitally with RANZCP at every touch point.
Building the website on the robust Kentico CMS not only benefits RANZCP who have a long experience with the CMS, but allows them to take advantage of Kentico's huge range of out-of-the box functionality. A widget- based approach to the design provides a flexible tool for content administrators.
RANZCP will continue to develop content that is thoughtful and relevant in order to demonstrate a high quality and engaging experience, worthy of the trusted brand.