The Sydney School of Entrepreneurship (SSE) is a leading entrepreneurship school in Australia, providing opportunities for its students to create high growth businesses of the future.
The school has a strong, colourful, yet aesthetically minimalist brand, modelled on the shapes found in the architecture of their building and it was important to adhere closely to the essence of this, whilst providing all the functionality that the school needed within the website.
The overarching brief for the site was to:
- Provide an easy to use CMS system for content editors
- Bring a comprehensive listing of study units and bootcamps online
- Showcase the achievements of alumni
- Display a full range of stories about school activities
- Incorporate social media sharing and feeds on the site
Via a series of requirements gathering workshops, Zeroseven and SSE developed an online solution that:
- Reinforces the strong SSE brand
- Allows the display of open study units with online application forms and closes the units automatically when required
- Allows the incorporation of time-limited webinars to stream online through site pages
- Showcases the achievements of students via stories, alumni profiles and articles about collaboration
- Provides fully responsive site pages accessible through desktop, tablet and mobile
The SSE site is built on the Umbraco CMS, allowing easy content updates for the editing team.