Proudly family owned and operated since 1981, the dealership has expanded to its current position as the largest Jayco dealer on the East coast of Australia, securing many prestigious awards along the way.
Brisbane Camperland initially consulted with Zeroseven, presenting their vision to combine three sites into one. This included:
- The extensive product range of jayco.com.au including the interactive components and video
- The used inventory from usedcaravansbrisbane.com which was currently managed through a 3rd party inventory system
- The eCommerce functionality from caravanpro.com.au and product range incorporated into the new site
The Brisbane Camperland site has been almost a year in the making, and the finished product boasts a bold design and out-of-the-box functionality.
Key achievements of this development project:
- Integration with Ultimate for the Pre-Owned Rvs and accessories store.
- The 360 finance calculator
- Eway payment gateway integration;
- Australia Post eParcel integration; and
- AddThis social sharing